Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Auntie.

I thought being a mommie was exciting, but being an Auntie is just as fun, if not more! I have officially took on the Auntie to role to two poopsies {Ashley with baby girl Payton} and recently...my sweet lil' Eleanora Grace Baltera! Futhermore, {am I writing a term paper?} I'll soon be an Auntie by blood in May 2010! My sister-in-law Engy is pregnant with her first and I CANNOT WAIT for K to have a cousin! Exciting things...babies. Anyways, back to the task at hand: I got to fly down to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago and spend some very quality time with my bff Savannah and her baby girl Nora. And when I say quality, I really do mean quality: Soapnet...Old school movies...Pretty much annoying the heck out of JB...what more could you ask for? :) Here are some photos of the week! Actually...that's a lie. I didn't take one photo all week, until the day I left and desperately needed to capture a few for keepsakes.



1 comments:

The Baltera Family said...

One might wonder if we ever take photos with our sunglasses off.