Thursday, September 3, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walking.

A couple of you have posed questions on and off my blog about which UGG boots did I merrily purchase not too long ago. My choice for the season was: the Classic Tall Stripe Cable Knit Boot in Navy! It's like wearing Nantucket, Cape Cod and The Hampton's all on your feet! So nautical of me, right?
I have to say, I do have a slight obsession with UGG boots...next on my list is the Classis Argyle. I am THE coldest person alive. They're just all around comfy, cozy and so easy to wear. I would definitely choose a pair of these boots over any stiletto or pair of flats anyday of the week. Done.

1 comments:

allie said...

i bought my first pair last christmas and they are like walking on clouds and marshmallows for my feet! i love them! only problem is... i can't wear them to work and sacramento isn't really the coldest town...but in my search i found these and i think i might have to have them... http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5850&model=Lo+Pro+Drawstring