Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm {Fall}ing In Love...


Twenty-two more days to go and it's officially Fall. However, there are already so many sure signs that it's practically already here and that makes my heart smile.
*Pumpkin Spice Lattes*
Who doesn't like pumpkin pie in a cup? Decaf for me please!
*Darker Nights*
Slowly but surely the sun is setting sooner. I DESPISE 9:00pm sunsets...5:00pm is so much cozier!
*Cooler Weather*
Comfy T-shirts, Cashmere Sweaters, Barefoot Dreams Blankets...Yes. Thank You.
*Football*
I don't like football, but George does and I like George. You get the pattern right?
*T.V. Show Premiere's*
Gossip Girl...House...Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert?
*New UGG Boots*
Yup, they've made their arrival in the mail a couple weeks ago and I CAN'T WAIT to prance around in them! Well, I may have already done that, but only in the house!
And I have to say, I'm a little biased towards Fall 2009 for two reasons: We get to find out if Kingston's going to have a baby brother or baby sister and we get to move into our new house! It will be such an eventful season and I. can't. wait.

4 comments:

George said...

can you make monkey bread? sounds amazing!!!

Kjays said...

I love you....you are so funny and sweet!!!

The McGarrys said...

Danielle,

Will you tell us which boots you went for this season?! :) You are cute, and I'm totally with you on fall!!!!

the Pettersen Family said...

You bring so much joy to my heart at times, D. :-) I'm so glad you're one of my friends for many reasons! But, fall is absolutely my favorite season, too. I love to wear sweatpants, socks, and sweaters and drink hot tea under a blanket. - Kali