Sunday, July 12, 2009

She's Having A Baby!

This past weekend I headed down to Portland, Oregon with Kingston to throw my bff a Red & Pink baby shower. From the sounds of it you can probably guess...she's having a girl! Yup! Eleanora {Nora} Grace should be making her debut September 28, 2009 and can't wait! I got there Friday about noon and it was non-stop, go-go-go, until we made it back home late last night. The original plan was to come back Sunday morning, but mama-to-be wasn't feeling the greatest so she changed her plane ticket to fly back home to Vegas right after the shower and then we headed out as soon as we cleaned and packed up! Man, my head spins when I do parties, but had so much and it was good to see Vanna. Hope you're feeling better roommate! Can't wait to get the phone call of "It's time..." so I can meet your newest addition! Congratulations again!

2 comments:

The McGarrys said...

Danielle, Have you ever considered starting a party planning business?! I think you'd be SO good at it!!!

The Baltera Family said...

Love you roommate!!! The shower was perfect!