Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let's Crack Open A Book Or Two...

I just finished the book "My Sister's Keeper". Hated it. I still want to see the movie though and see how it compares. Alot of times I find myself reading so so many books...from mindless reading to honest to goodness life changing novels and never having an real discussions about it. I thought it would be so much fun to start a book club. Perhaps a Book Club Blog! I would setup a different blog...pick a book...and me and my trail of blog readers would read together and "meet" once a week and dish on what made their head spin as they read how Lauren Conrad survived her divorce with Heidi Montag or what Screwtape was really trying to say to Wormwood and how maybe we think, act or live a little differently! Details aren't officially made up on how I will EXACTLY execute this thing, but it will be done. So...my fellow bloggers...

2 comments:

Chelsea Bell said...

Danielle, I just read the screwtape letters this month! weird...I take it as a sign-you start a book club, bring hebs and I'm in!

Kjays said...

Why did you hate it? Funny I read Judy's FB and she loved it, so I am curious. I need to borrow it and read it. Like your book club idea you are so brilliant :)