Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Future Home: An Update.


I'm sure many have forgotten...sometimes I forget I bought a home and of course there are days I WISH I could forget too. Ha! However, 4 short months ago, we bought a home. It was just a lowly piece of land, but now it is coming along so nicely! It is due to be ready the middle of October and can't wait! This home is such a blessing...it gives us a GREAT backyard, definitely more space, good location and an amazing new neighborhood with lots of kids and nice neighbors including several families from our church! We're right smack in the middle of finishing picking all our "stuff" out...so annoying and so exhausting...and I'm so anal that I've already become besties with the Project Manager (shout out to Gary! woot, woot!)...even the electrician...I just pray I like the outcome of everything! Only 2 months to go!

4 comments:

Mike said...

I heard from George on Saturday that they will be doing the siding this week, that should be nice to make it look completed on the outside and look like a house.

I am very excited for the Mekhail clan

C.J. and Jen said...

Looks GREAT!! So exciting to see it taking shape. We start construction in October, and I can't wait. I'm sure you've made all the prefect choices...I mean, we didn't spend time in all those design classes for nothing, right? Can't wait for more pictures!

the Pettersen Family said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for your not so little home to be coming along. :-) By the way... I cannot wait until you find out what you're having! Love you D!

The Baltera Family said...

omg it is coming along nicely!! I am so excited for you guys!